The National Agricultural Museum of Estonia is pleased to announce the Call for Papers and information about CIMA XVIII – the 18th conference of the International Association of Agricultural Museums (AIMA). Save the dates: 9-13 May 2017; with an optional tour on 14-15 May). Plan to participate: propose a workshop, paper or panel, or join conversations around themes of interest to anyone involved with agricultural museums. These topics include:
- Sustainable agriculture – past and future
- Museum education and research
- Digital media and IT in museums
- Bread and traditional food
- Fibre plants
- Conservation and restoration (incl heritage engineering in agriculture)
- Living animals in museums
- Agriculture and rural life in art
Travel with colleagues on the optional tour following papers and site visits.
For the Call for Papers and information on tours, see the website dedicated to CIMA XVIII.